Founded in 1946, Magnus Chemicals Ltd’s primary mission was the application of specialized chemistry for steam boiler treatment and industrial cleaning.
Operating independently since 1980, Magnus has, thanks to its qualified personnel and innovative market insight, cleverly developed and applied its chemical expertise in new and uprising markets such as HVAC water treatment, industrial metalworking processes and waste water treatment.
In 2000, Magnus moved into a new modern plant with in-house analytical and top-notch R&D laboratories and office space tailored to its needs.
- 1946 :Magnus Chemicals Ltd. was founded by Mr. Paul-Emile Pichet
- 1948 : First office in Toronto
- 1965 :Creation of Magnor Inc.
- 1966 :First headquarters’ move
- 1975 : Mr. Jacques Pichet takes over
- 1984 :Founding of MagChem Inc.
- 1996 :ISO 9001
- 2000 :2nd headquarters’ move
- 2002 :Founding of Aerochemicals
- 2006 : Mr. Denis Pichet becomes president
- 2006 :Member of Associated Laboratories
- 2006 :ITSI acquisition
- 2009 :CETEQ merger
- 2013 :Aqualibrium acquisition