Magnus, located in Boucherville, with an office in Pickering, is currently looking to hire a Technical Sales Representative for the Greater Toronto Area . This individual will report directly to the Area Sales Manager and will establish, maintain, and develop connections with existing clients as well as actively participate in the development of the company by soliciting target clients. The ideal candidate will be customer service driven, develop a new client base, and be highly interested in the different chemical applications available in our industry.
Summary of responsabilities
Current Clients: Service and Support (40%)
- In collaboration with our team of experts, develop and maintain lasting connections with various existing client representatives by providing support and solutions.
- Increase business opportunities by showing a desire to improve customer service processes.
- Evaluate and constantly reassess customer needs and offer innovative solutions adapted to their specific requirements and/or projects.
- Offer quality support to accounts for which he or she is responsible, respond to demands, find solutions, and, if needed, help with physical tests and develop solutions in conjunction with the company’s laboratory.
Business Development (40%)
- Proactively target potential clients and solicit them in person, by phone, and/or via social media in his or her own physical territory.
- Promote business development by finding new prospects with target volume potential.
- Actively contribute to the sales strategy, evaluate needs, find solutions, follow-up on ongoing cases, and prepare proposals as well as presentations for clients.
- Complete requests for information, requests for quotations.
Other Responsibilities (20%)
- Stay informed about new and upcoming products, the competition, and target market conditions.
- Write activity and sales reports. Daily update information in CRM system and AX system.
- Respect and promote the company’s values.
- Follow H&S and ISO rules and regulations at all times.
- Complete urgent and unexpected tasks on-call and/or outside of regular business hours.
- Perform all other related tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, or equivalent studies.
- 3-5 years of experience of experience in Technical Sales.
- 3-5 years of experience in Business Development.
- Experience selling specialized products in a related field (asset).
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken). French an asset.
- Intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Have a valid drivers licence.
- Be in good physical condition:
- Be able to lift, move, push, and pull objects between 20 and 33 kg.
- Excellent aptitude for developing and maintaining business relations.
- Ability to work in a team towards common objectives.
- Strong ability to seize business opportunities.
- Marketing approach.
- Communicator, motivated, proactive, and persevering.
- Proven ability to find solutions.
- Professionalism and integrity.
- Focused on providing excellent customer service.
The chosen candidate could, on occasion, be required to travel 48-72 hours. Training and full support will be provided to the selected applicant. We offer the possibility of a long-term career opportunities, interesting challenges, competitive wages, and a friendly work environment.
Anyone interested in applying for this position should send their resume, as soon as possible, to Ms Jaimie Bur, Human Resources Manager: email@example.com